rpneverdies.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to post-by-post roleplay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Playground of the Omniverse OOC

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 21]

401Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 17 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sun May 18, 2014 4:15 pm

Nilly

Nilly

It's not a great alignment test, no. I'm taking it for Missile and Nikita separately to see the difference and it'll probably come out to True Neutral or something.

http://tworedheadsonekitchen.blogspot.com/

402Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 17 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sun May 18, 2014 4:17 pm

King in the North

King in the North

It's clearly not a great test by any standard but Pullo's outright hatred of his family really skews him towards evil as if only evil people can hate their family.

403Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 17 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sun May 18, 2014 4:17 pm

Nilly

Nilly

Chaotic Neutral with a side of Evil Bacon then?

EDIT: Missile got "Chaotic Evil." Huh, that's not what it feels like. :\ She certainly doesn't run over innocents (not anymore anyway) and she definitely doesn't go out of her way to be an evil bitch.

404Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 17 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sun May 18, 2014 4:46 pm

King in the North

King in the North

Nilly wrote:Chaotic Neutral with a side of Evil Bacon then?

EDIT: Missile got "Chaotic Evil." Huh, that's not what it feels like. :\ She certainly doesn't run over innocents (not anymore anyway) and she definitely doesn't go out of her way to be an evil bitch.

I would say Pullo is chaotic evil just all the family questions made it really easy for him to test that way. He did recently kill a hotdog vendor for selling him a hotdog.

She was on board with Pullo's wish to kill that guide just for refusing to fuck off and leave us alone.

405Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 17 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri May 23, 2014 11:11 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

For Nilly:
You've probably already guessed this, but I didn't post up for Missile, because. Well. She's talking to Pullo now. xD

406Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 17 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri May 23, 2014 11:13 pm

Nilly

Nilly

Yep, I actually edited my last post because that gives him some more to work with than just "GET OVER HERE"

407Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 17 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Mon May 26, 2014 2:37 pm

Sessamaru

Sessamaru

Dammit, Barb! I wanna see a post ;.;

408Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 17 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Mon May 26, 2014 8:57 pm

King in the North

King in the North

Sessamaru wrote:Dammit, Barb! I wanna see a post ;.;

Sorry Sess, my dad came to visit on Saturday (he lives about a 2 hour drive away) so hanging out with him ate up a bunch of my weekend.

409Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 17 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Tue May 27, 2014 1:01 am

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

King in the North wrote:

Sorry Sess, my dad came to visit on Saturday (he lives about a 2 hour drive away) so hanging out with him ate up a bunch of my weekend.

No worries, man! xD Just try to get up a post soon, though. I wanna get this rolling.

410Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 17 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Tue May 27, 2014 1:55 am

Nilly

Nilly

Posting this week would be super cool because I missed Missile and Pullo interacting and am looking forward to Nikita and Pullo actually meeting properly instead of through awkwardly scribbled notes from her to him when she's woken up and he's still out before Missile takes control.

411Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 17 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Tue May 27, 2014 2:03 am

Sessamaru

Sessamaru

King in the North wrote:

lol, it's alright, man. As Rhae said, hurry and get a post up soon! I can't wait to see Pullo in action again ^^

412Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 17 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Thu May 29, 2014 10:50 pm

King in the North

King in the North

I was touched when I saw everyone would like a post from me but I responded to this by immediately falling asleep in the early evening. This is not a good week, I'll try for this weekend. Feel free to harass me then.

413Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 17 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sat May 31, 2014 4:02 pm

Sessamaru

Sessamaru

Hrm... *harasses Barb intently* Pooooooooooooost '>.>

414Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 17 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sat May 31, 2014 4:11 pm

King in the North

King in the North

Good job Sess. You are incredibly on top of things and I shall try to work on a post.

415Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 17 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sat May 31, 2014 4:26 pm

Nilly

Nilly

poooosossssssttt~

416Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 17 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sat May 31, 2014 4:27 pm

King in the North

King in the North

I've started it but my lunch is almost ready and if my dad calls saying he actually got up off his ass and transferred money to my bank account I'm going out.

417Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 17 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sat May 31, 2014 7:16 pm

Nilly

Nilly

But

But poooossst?

:<

418Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 17 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:52 am

Sessamaru

Sessamaru

Augh... I hate my weekends. They usually involve being kidnapped by my friends or getting so riled up by my father's childish attention-seeking attitude that I find some way of leaving the house and being out all day... normally by going to the bar and getting drunk off my ass until late at night when I'm confident that he's asleep.

That said...

POST, BARB! YOU PROMISED! /guttural death growl

419Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 17 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:14 pm

King in the North

King in the North

My post is like half written. I've got a date tonight and I'm supposed to look at cars with a buddy tomorrow. Perhaps Wednesday.

*Edit* These are much better excuses than my usual excuses of comics, MtG and general laziness/procrastination. I'm proud of me.

420Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 17 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:12 am

Nilly

Nilly

EEEEE How did your date go? Very Happy

421Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 17 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:25 pm

King in the North

King in the North

Sorry I haven't found time to post yet, this week has been rough with a lot of taking naps and going to bed early in the evening.

In other news: I bought a Crown Vic!!!

422Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 17 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:53 am

Nilly

Nilly

Crown Vics are pretty sweet.

EDIT:

So I recently purchased myself a new corset, a smattering of new makeup (I guess I won Best Employee of the Quarter at work for superb work in customer service excellence so I got 50 dollars???), and my roommate's birthday present.

Ahhhh and my vacation starts this week coming.

/chillax mode, activated/

423Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 17 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:27 pm

King in the North

King in the North

Nilly wrote:Crown Vics are pretty sweet.

EDIT:

So I recently purchased myself a new corset, a smattering of new makeup (I guess I won Best Employee of the Quarter at work for superb work in customer service excellence so I got 50 dollars???), and my roommate's birthday present.

Ahhhh and my vacation starts this week coming.

/chillax mode, activated/

Well most Crown Vics are kind of boring old man cars that you wouldn't look twice at. Mine, however is a P71X which means it's an absolute beast. Designed to off road better than some SUVs and outrun a Porsche; it's one of the most badass vehicles on the road.

It turns people's heads; I get to work before most people and several people saw it as they pulled up and came to ask about it or tell me it was cool. As a special bonus no one will cut me off, speed past me or in anyways drive like an asshole near my car in traffic and some one will just let me in when I want to turn.

Ex-police cars are fucking amazing.

Congratulations best employee award! It's always nice to get some recognition for your work and even nicer when it comes with cash.

My knowledge of corset is extremely limited although I do think some of the fancier ones look kind of hot.

Enjoy your relaxing vacation. I've got one coming up in 3 weeks and I'm foolishly using it to go home to Prince George of all places. Bleh, wish I was from some place I actually missed.

424Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 17 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:41 pm

Nilly

Nilly

Fast cars, always a bonus. Very Happy

It was actually a gift card that I used to get a makeup shop gift card. Because reasons? Also I miss wearing cool shit on my face so there's that.

I fucking love corsets, they're my jam. The only downside to this new one is literally that I have to get it used to bending to my body shape and such because I can actually wear this one day to day unlike my other one, which is technically a costume type piece despite being fully steel boned. I still wear that one a lot because god these things are comfy as fuuuuuck. So much spine support, so much support in general. I lean to one side but do not have scoliosis; fun result of uneven shoulders due to heavy backpacks growing up. <3 So much love for corsets. Them being hot is a fun bonus for me.

Why would you do that.

425Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 17 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:49 pm

King in the North

King in the North

Such a fast car, it can go up to 140 mph before the limiter kicks in. Although I'd have to take it to a race track to go even close to that fast.

Well gift cards are very close to cash at least if they are for some where you want to go.

Interesting, I always assumed that they were incredibly uncomfortable and just worn for appearances. I did say I knew nothing about them though.

Because most of my friends and family live there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum