rpneverdies.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to post-by-post roleplay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Playground of the Omniverse OOC

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 21]

376Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 16 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Thu May 15, 2014 2:00 am

Nilly

Nilly

Grooveshaaarrrrk

It is a sharrrrrrk :p

The fact that the bard is interested in cantaloupe more so than the dream he's having is the kicker here.

Also, it's totally possible because Missile is a huge fan of television; wouldn't be surprised if she found somewhere for them to go to watch shit since I doubt the Inn has a wifi hotspot and she doesn't have a laptop. Or she has explained them, one or the other.

http://tworedheadsonekitchen.blogspot.com/

377Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 16 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Thu May 15, 2014 10:42 pm

King in the North

King in the North

Nilly wrote:Grooveshaaarrrrk

It is a sharrrrrrk :p

The fact that the bard is interested in cantaloupe more so than the dream he's having is the kicker here.

Also, it's totally possible because Missile is a huge fan of television; wouldn't be surprised if she found somewhere for them to go to watch shit since I doubt the Inn has a wifi hotspot and she doesn't have a laptop. Or she has explained them, one or the other.

So it is. It has a button labelled "Play Station" though. I remember because every time I press it I get confused because I'm trying to listen to music not play video games.

That Pullo doesn't give a fuck about the dream is the closest thing the dream has to a point, from his perspective it was the same mundane bullshit he dreams about whenever he's not dreaming about sex. Mostly the dream was their because I wanted to write for Pullo and 'Pullo wakes up and walks to the door' needed padding for my enjoyment if not everyone else's.

Personally my favourite part is that he was cuddling his guitar since Missile left him alone in bed. The most important part of the post is probably that he referred to Missile as his 'girlfriend' rather than 'semi-permanent girlfriend' at least that was one of the few decisions about what rather than how I was posting. Also I chose cantaloupe as a reference to Hunter S. Thompson who insisted the fruit was important for maintaining your health while on drug binges.

378Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 16 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri May 16, 2014 2:22 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

King in the North wrote:Hey Rhae, what did you want me to do with Jubwik now that Pullo is awake? Post for him? Knock him out? Assume he's been knocked out since you flung him across the bar?

Can we assume at some point in the time skip Pullo became aware of the concept of cartoons? It seems like the kind of thing that might have come up on the basis Pullo spends his time doing nothing in particular between murders. That aside, I pretty much have my post figured out and just have to find time to write it up.

Ah, I mean we could do a time lapse for him being thrown across the room and he doesn't remember having a giant-ass gun pointed at him because of the impact. Also, we could just make it so he scurried away and is just putting around (another time lapse), or whatever. Sound like you have the right idea.

If you do a time lapse, just PM me when you want to play him again (unless the time lapse is only a few minutes). I'm trying to make this RP time sensitive (an experiment of mine) so I'm trying to keep everything in a tight schedule, essentially.

Nilly wrote:

Believe it or not, the Old Boar's Inn probably wouldn't even have a cable for TV. I mean, if someone stays in one of its rooms for an extended period of time, the room eventually changes to its occupants wants and personalities, so by this time, Pullo and Missle might have a black and white TV with a few few channels like news and maybe a comedy station from the Middles, but other than that... xD

379Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 16 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri May 16, 2014 7:44 pm

Nilly

Nilly

In that case, Missile has probably been staring at it in her free time, willing it to have more channels. XD

380Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 16 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri May 16, 2014 10:35 pm

King in the North

King in the North

So you're okay with me having two conscious characters then? 'Cause I used to have to knock Jubwik out every time Pullo woke up, finished having sex or whatever else was keeping him from being playable.

Holy fuck! By this time our room should have a giant elm tree, stripper pole, concert speakers, drug cabinet, pack of wild dogs, something unbelievably expensive on fire and some things that Missile wants too.

381Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 16 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri May 16, 2014 10:49 pm

Nilly

Nilly

Why the hell would we have a giant tree, and what's burning?

382Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 16 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri May 16, 2014 10:54 pm

King in the North

King in the North

Nilly wrote:Why the hell would we have a giant tree, and what's burning?

Pullo likes to sit in trees, it's actually in his profile. Some thing expensive, doesn't matter what.

383Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 16 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sat May 17, 2014 12:09 am

Nilly

Nilly

Is flammable fire expensive?

Missile can't climb trees. For some reason, it never occurs to her to use her vectors to cheat and get into the branches.

EDIT:

So I gave it some thought in my exhausted state and the room would also have, somehow, a massive wall-to-wall bookcase probably stretching over the bed, but it would be mostly empty because she has no idea what other books outside of the ones she's read would be like. There would also be a spice rack. She's not sure why but it showed up one day and she isn't complaining, it's just a little odd.

Additional to the pack of wolves (which I'm not completely sure about, why are there wolves?!!?), there is also a cat. The cat does not like the wolves and mostly stays up in the tree, where Missile has placed its food and water bowl so it need never come down. The litterbox keeps falling out though.

EDIT EDIT:

Nikita's damn themesong:

Watercolour/Witchcraft Combination

One song about helplessness mashed up with a song about rebellious uprisings. Uh, yeah, that's Nikita in a nutshell.

384Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 16 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sat May 17, 2014 2:09 pm

King in the North

King in the North

Fire is incredibly cheap, worth a few cents at most. I meant like a marble statue, decorative fountain, golden idol, priceless painting. That sort of thing Pullo would love to have burning away in a corner.

Pullo is an incredibly agile half-elf; he's unaware tree climbing is more difficult than walking.

Why would their not be a pack of wolves? For the most part Pullo's personality and wants is random and dangerous. Wild dogs are precisely the sort of thing a magical room could decide would make him feel at home.

385Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 16 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sat May 17, 2014 4:00 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

How am I just realizing now that Pullo and Missile are insane and perfect for eachother? xD

Anyway, just keep your eyes open for a post tonight folks. Gonna try my hardest to get something up, but I am doing a belated mother's day present project for most of today and maybe later tonight. But fingers crossed. ;D

386Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 16 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sat May 17, 2014 7:05 pm

Nilly

Nilly

Rhae, I think sometimes you're just adorably oblivious. It is pretty freaking fun though.

387Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 16 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sat May 17, 2014 8:01 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Maybe I just miss things - only to realize them later. Regardless, it's wonderful all the same. xD I mean, it's been pretty obvious that they paired nicely. Maybe I just never read in between the lines to see. Well. The madness that is Pullo/Missile, haha.

But yes. Post is up, guys. Enjoy!

For Barb:
King in the North wrote:So you're okay with me having two conscious characters then? 'Cause I used to have to knock Jubwik out every time Pullo woke up, finished having sex or whatever else was keeping him from being playable.

Yes, that's fine. Just you only can play one at a time. Razz

388Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 16 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sat May 17, 2014 11:13 pm

King in the North

King in the North

Rhaevnn Xeno wrote:How am I just realizing now that Pullo and Missile are insane and perfect for eachother? xD

They've been together almost since Pullo showed up and while I don't think I actually wrote 'insane' on Pullo's sheet I'm pretty sure it's implied, Missile has more literal multiple personalities than people with MPD (and one of them is voluntarily attached to Pullo).

389Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 16 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sun May 18, 2014 2:27 am

Nilly

Nilly

... Wow, the Boar has gotta be drunk if he thinks Nikita/Missile looks like his Lucy. Sad

... fedoras.

THAT IS RELEVANT.

390Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 16 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sun May 18, 2014 2:57 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Nilly wrote:... Wow, the Boar has gotta be drunk if he thinks Nikita/Missile looks like his Lucy. Sad

... fedoras.

THAT IS RELEVANT.

Always Razz

Also, Nilly/Barb:
I probably should have told you this sooner, but the Old Boar's Inn has a "self healing" factor - it eventually repairs itself (unless Missile/Pullo are into broken windows xD).

391Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 16 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sun May 18, 2014 3:02 pm

King in the North

King in the North

Rhaevnn Xeno wrote:
Also, Nilly/Barb:
I probably should have told you this sooner, but the Old Boar's Inn has a "self healing" factor - it eventually repairs itself (unless Missile/Pullo are into broken windows xD).

How quickly does it heal? The window was broken when Pullo came home. Also it's not like Pullo would really mind, after all the wild dogs could probably use some broken glass to play with.

392Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 16 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sun May 18, 2014 3:05 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

King in the North wrote:
Rhaevnn Xeno wrote:
Also, Nilly/Barb:

How quickly does it heal? The window was broken when Pullo came home. Also it's not like Pullo would really mind, after all the wild dogs could probably use some broken glass to play with.

Eh, it depends on the owner. If you're tightly wound, probably five to ten minutes. If you're more chaos-inclined, hours to days. Razz

393Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 16 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sun May 18, 2014 3:07 pm

Nilly

Nilly

Well, this is Pullo and Missile's room, they probably prefer it being open anyway for easy access.

394Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 16 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sun May 18, 2014 3:18 pm

King in the North

King in the North

Rhaevnn Xeno wrote:
King in the North wrote:
Rhaevnn Xeno wrote:
Also, Nilly/Barb:

Eh, it depends on the owner. If you're tightly wound, probably five to ten minutes. If  you're more chaos-inclined, hours to days. Razz

Pullo is the definition of chaos inclined what with the whole worshipping chaos demons thing. Also I'm advocating a pack of wild dogs and a fire in the corner, what's a little broken glass?

Nilly wrote:Well, this is Pullo and Missile's room, they probably prefer it being open anyway for easy access.

Pullo did very intentionally break it, despite it not being locked.

Wait, so Missile could get in a second story window but not climb a tree?

395Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 16 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sun May 18, 2014 3:22 pm

Nilly

Nilly

She never tries to use her vectors for a tree. She thinks it's cheating.

Also, I do keep saying that Missile is the ultimate incarnation of chaotic neutral. Then there's that other character of mine who is pure and simple chaotic everything.

EDIT: She thinks tree climbing is a fun challenge, not a boring thing to do like try to get back into the room without a certain annoying human finding her. Plus she has nothing to hold onto while climbing the outside of the building, so, yeah.

396Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 16 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sun May 18, 2014 3:27 pm

King in the North

King in the North

Pullo made a ladder to get up the wall which is probably cheating too but he was pretty drunk.

Pullo probably classifies as evil although if you asked him he might claim to be neutral.

397Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 16 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sun May 18, 2014 3:30 pm

Nilly

Nilly

He's fairly self-serving but doesn't go out of his way to /do/ evil acts other than stealing shit, pillaging, killing some random folk for the fun of it it seems. I've yet to see a genuinely chaotic /evil/ character in any game I'm in; I had a dumbass try to run "chaotic evil" who worshiped the Chained God in D&D 4.0, but he turned out Chaotic Stupid with intestines made of pudding 99.99% of the time because he kept pissing off said god.

398Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 16 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sun May 18, 2014 3:40 pm

King in the North

King in the North

Nilly wrote:He's fairly self-serving but doesn't go out of his way to /do/ evil acts other than stealing shit, pillaging, killing some random folk for the fun of it it seems. I've yet to see a genuinely chaotic /evil/ character in any game I'm in; I had a dumbass try to run "chaotic evil" who worshiped the Chained God in D&D 4.0, but he turned out Chaotic Stupid with intestines made of pudding 99.99% of the time because he kept pissing off said god.

Don't most people consider stealing and killing for entertainment to be evil?

I mean yeah, he's not evil like a lawyer, politician or banker out to see the whole world burn but mostly he isn't concerned with ruining life of anyone he doesn't get to see bleed out on the floor. He's just small in scope rather than actually malevolent.

399Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 16 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sun May 18, 2014 3:54 pm

Nilly

Nilly

Chaotic Neutral

Chaotic Evil

There's very little to distinguish the two to be honest! It's quite annoying.

400Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 16 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sun May 18, 2014 4:10 pm

King in the North

King in the North

According to the alignment test linked on the left side of those windows Pullo is chaotic evil but it asked a lot of questions about family and he openly hates his family.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum