rpneverdies.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to post-by-post roleplay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Playground of the Omniverse OOC

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 21]

501Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 21 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:22 am

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Nilly wrote:I'm in but I'm going to be bored as hell. Neutral

Oh, don't worry. If Barb doesn't get Pullo up and posting regularly, I have plans for Nilly's lover. *Cackle*

502Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 21 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:51 pm

King in the North

King in the North

Fuck! Sorry. I'm alive.

I've had issues I don't really want to talk about and for some reason this thread stopped sending me e-mail notifications.

I'll try and get a post up some time this weekend.

503Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 21 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:16 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Alrighty, the official move has been made! Head over to the new website and post up your character sheets here!

504Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 21 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:49 pm

Nilly

Nilly

Barb, you still there? Sad Sorry to hear things have been shitty on your end.

http://tworedheadsonekitchen.blogspot.com/

505Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 21 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:54 am

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Aaand back in business. Hai guys! :3

506Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 21 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:57 pm

Nilly

Nilly

OH MY GOD IT FEELS SO GOOD TO BE ABLE TO TYPE AGAIN

507Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 21 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:10 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Nilly wrote:OH MY GOD IT FEELS SO GOOD TO BE ABLE TO TYPE AGAIN

I know the feeling. -.- It would take me forever to get the site working, and then I would type something for 30 minutes and theeeeen, I would lose it...

But now that THAT'S over... I need an opinion: does the recap feel good enough right now? Or should I make a more detailed one for the OOC page?

508Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 21 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:49 am

Nilly

Nilly

Honestly Rhae, the last thing I remember was waiting for Bruce to come back with the drunken Boar and waiting for the breakfast food for Pullo. After that is when the board started giving me connectivity problems.

509Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 21 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:22 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Nilly wrote:Honestly Rhae, the last thing I remember was waiting for Bruce to come back with the drunken Boar and waiting for the breakfast food for Pullo. After that is when the board started giving me connectivity problems.

As far as Missile/Pullo are concerned, that's all that really happened. Krenik made an off hand comment to you/Gaudette (mentioning the adventure that Locien/Kresnik will be embarking on soon), but other than that, that's all there is too it. xD

510Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 21 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:53 am

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

And phew -- finally got a post up. Which, I know, is about time, but between family and friends I haven't seen in ages, RL came before posting. However, we're back on track. Enjoy guys!

511Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 21 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri May 29, 2015 7:52 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Update:

Just letting you guys know I'm alive, and I'm waiting for one more post before I get back into the whole swing of things. Thanks for your patience!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum