rpneverdies.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to post-by-post roleplay!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Playground of the Omniverse OOC

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 21]

316Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 14 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:30 am

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Nilly wrote:GIVE ME MORE STORRYYY

I DEMANDS IT

also Kuroda is so fucking cute.

Your demands have been met. Enjoy! (And that she is. She's growing on me :3)

King in the North wrote:
Drug dealing Ewok feuding with a wall and a horse, vampire/goblin selling an infomercial quality cooking appliance, self loathing vampire/fairy bar waitress with a cocaine addiction or an unspecified something else.  I'll give it some thought but I could be happy playing any of them.

I eagerly await your decision! :3

For the rest of you yahoos:
And yes, post is up. So uh, yeah. Enjoy all! /Passes out

317Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 14 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:08 pm

Nilly

Nilly

I would love to interact with the vampire goblin. Very Happy

http://tworedheadsonekitchen.blogspot.com/

318Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 14 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:50 pm

King in the North

King in the North

Nilly wrote:I would love to interact with the vampire goblin. Very Happy

He's like the most entertaining infomercial salesman ever, even better than the Shamwow/Slapchop guy. Possibly even better than when Mr T. was selling easy bake oven technology for adults to cook chicken in. Yes that really happened and I sat and watched it with a buddy for quite a while.

319Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 14 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:28 am

Nilly

Nilly

... Why didn't I know this was a thing??!?

320Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 14 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:42 am

King in the North

King in the North

Nilly wrote:... Why didn't I know this was a thing??!?

The Mr. T infomercial? That was watched off of some one's incredibly extensive satellite package. We found that surfing through almost a 1000 channels. It was easily the best thing on.

Or Rokc(the vampire goblin)'s career. He's a goblin inventor who only took up adventuring because he was afflicted with vampirism and fled his goblin clan. In the playground he'd be able to return to his life's calling.

321Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 14 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:14 am

Sessamaru

Sessamaru

Name: Kresnik Drakonov
Race: Dhampir

Height/Weight: 6'2" 160 lbs
Personality/Interests:
Kresnik Drakonov is a brooding, melancholic figure. He is self-loathing, cynical, intelligent, and witty. Though prone to misanthropic tendencies, Kresnik is a deeply conflicted individual who has constant bouts with his own morality and principles, as well as questioning his own existence as a monstrous hybrid. He's willing to protect innocents, whether for money or if it's truly the right thing to do, but he's also willing to kill an innocent person in order to further his own agenda, whether or not they're being mauled by a werewolf in the process. His intelligence is sharp and perceptive and his cynicism is not without wisdom; and with that wisdom, more knowledge is available to him to use as a weapon, and Kresnik is fully aware of this fact and is prone to abusing it. The half-vampire is not above using tricks and mischief to get his way, but he often questions if it was the best choice at the time; unless he's getting beaten to near death, then those questions are out the window. Clever and witty, Kresnik often runs his mouth off far more than he should, perhaps a defense mechanism to mask his own pain and hate. He often appears as a stoic with a dry sense of humor, making him a snarker of sorts.

Despite being a dhampir, his self-loathing comes mostly from his tragedies; all of which are from his failures and shortcomings. In this sense, he's a perfectionist (yet not quite a narcissist), and if something goes wrong, he undergoes dark moods in the form of rage (which is truly his depression and sorrow, along with his own insecurities that fuel it). Because of his perfectionist mindset, he's an expert tactician and prefers to be a lone wolf in just about any job. Despite his outwardly cold demeanor, Kresnik is a very caring and compassionate individual, and is quite fond of children and animals. However, Kresnik is able to kill others with little to no compassion, showing a level of professionalism as a mercenary and assassin; though he does not enjoy the killing, he justifies it as a necessity to further his own goals and money was almost always required.

Kresnik has a fear of witches; or more specifically, Baba Yaga (the Hag of the Swamp). Baba Yaga warped him into the man he became, an avid scholar and exceptional vampire hunter (as well as a monster hunter in general), but not without mental scarring. He bears nothing but hate and fear for witches, despite being a powerful sorcerer himself, and is quick to distrust (and perhaps even kill) them. However, what he hates more than witches are lycanthropes, faeries, and especially vampires, all of whom antagonize, warp, and feed off of humans.

Even though the dhampir is a self-loathing hypocrite, he has a measure of self-respect and is quickly prone to vow revenge whenever he feels he had been wronged in some way. However, this would take much to sting his pride, something even he forgets about. In this respect, he is headstrong and not easily deterred; he fears witches, and fears even the dead gods more, but not even they can stop him in his tracks once he puts his mind onto an objective.

Appearance:
(Coming soon)

Details:
Body build: Athletic, muscular
Hair: Long
Hair color: Silver-white
Skin color: Pale with gray tint
Eye/Iris color: Violet
Notable Features: Slitted pupils, slightly pointed ears, gray tinted skin, and slightly pronounced canines.

Clothing Description:
Kresnik prefers to wear dark clothing, feeling the need to mourn for everything that dies whether it is people or the passing of days. He favors a black long coat, which appears often to be in tatters. He keeps his chest bare, despite keeping the coat buttoned up slightly past his torso. He wears black leather greaves and boots (which has steel plates at the toes and heels).

Equipment
Gauntlet of Daemos
A black claw-like gauntlet made of black steel equipped to his left arm/hand, the gauntlet reaches up to the elbow. It possesses a red jewel on the back hand, a cats-eye agate, which hums with magical power. The gauntlet's claws are razor-sharp and can pierce through armor, as well as provide protection from psionic powers (mental powers, basically), by deterring psionic abilities and defenses to the jewel. It is fused to his arm, soulbound.

Amulet of Lunathalanas (Pronounced: LOON-UH-THUH-LAY-NUHS)
A holy symbol of the moon goddess, Lunathalanas. The silver amulet is a disk with an apex that plays with the lighting of both moon and sun, capable of mimicking the many moon phases. It has no actual value aside from being a keepsake from his childhood, a toy he regularly played with when left alone and given to him by his adoptive/late father, Father Makarith. Lunathalanas is the goddess of the moon, the night, and the hunt.

Misc
Herb pouch
Coin purse
Small satchel full of vials (Blood Substitute Potions x10)
Razor wire (30ft coil)
Alchemy Kit

Weapon(s)
Rosaria- A silver-bladed, single-edge longsword forged with blood, the red-blade is enchanted to slay supernatural creatures, its arch-nemesis being the vampires. The sword possesses a magical glow that brightens in the presence of werewolves and vampires, and not even the Faerie like the bite of the sword. It has multiple abilities, such as the blade breaking off into fragments and being linked by magic, turning it into a scarlet whip. It can also explode into slivers, resembling a bloody mist or a flurry of rose petals, and can surround a foe or race toward a foe. It is also considered a vorpal weapon due to possessing an impossibly sharp edge.

Daggers x4 (one in each boot, one on opposite hip from sword, one hidden by coat behind)

Hidden Blade- Due to his profession, his right bracer is actually a weapon possessing a spring-loaded 6" blade. It is also made of silver, as is the rest of his arsenal, used solely as a last resort or to be used for discretion.

Spells/Powers/Talents/Abilities
Kresnik is a power mage in his own right, knowing many forms of magic. However, he has a mastery of sangromancy- magic that uses blood as an alternative source of power, capable of performing tasks directly and perhaps to use the blood in manipulative ways, even so far as summoning ancient and powerful blood elementals. Kresnik also has access to necromancy (expert), pyromancy (expert), aeromancy (adept), and electromancy (adept), allowing him vast access to spells and elementals. Due to his expansive knowledge of magic, he also possesses knowledge of various creatures and ancient, eldritch things. He specializes in the occult and the supernatural, making him an excellent Hunter.

Due to his lineage, however, Kresnik feels the insatiable thirst for blood, which (if untended) could leave him either weak/crippled or prone to blind survival. Because of this, and because his magical training, he is skilled in potion-making and often times poisons. Should he drink the potions that sate his vampiric thirst, he would not only retain his humanity, but would still possess the enhanced strength, speed, agility, endurance, and stamina of vampires; however, should he drink blood, he would not only increase his natural abilities, but would gain insight from the victim; however, the cost of this is the potential to go mad with combining their memories/identities to his own. Unlike the vampires, however, he can eat normal food and drink anything he needs to sustain himself (although this does not sate his thirst for blood by any means; it simply keeps himself alive) and he is also capable of walking out into sunlight without fear of being burned alive.

He has a slowed, if not an altogether halted aging process, allowing him to remain youthful and at his peak.

He's a skilled melee combatant, capable of using swords, daggers, and even whips. Because of his more physical nature, he prefers to augment his weaponry with temporary spells (though using a fireball or seven wouldn't hurt either). He can even augment his own body with spells, to increase his speed or strength, but his physiological spellcasting is merely at novice level, for he showed no legitimate interest in the field, making the spells relatively weak (but still somewhat handy). This makes him a tactical assassin, especially since he is skilled in tracking and stealth.

He can understand and speak five languages, verbally fluent in all five. He is also capable of seeing in the dark.

History:
(In progress... will update this when I'm done being tired...)

(I'll update this with pictures and what not after the annoying probationary thing is done with -_-")

322Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 14 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:35 am

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Looks good so far Sess. As long as the history and appearance are the only things left to edit in, feel free to post whenever.

323Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 14 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:37 am

Sessamaru

Sessamaru

Rhaevnn Xeno wrote:Looks good so far Sess. As long as the history and appearance are the only things left to edit in, feel free to post whenever.
Alright, cool. I'm a little tired at the moment, hence is why I didn't get to the history part (that and I was excited to go) and the appearance... well... I had an image for that, but this site won't let me for 7 days -_-"

I also had a few other links, too, which I'll edit those as well. I might drop this CS into the Filing Cabinet.

In the mean time, would you mind giving me a brief summary? Or a place to start off?

324Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 14 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:50 am

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Sessamaru wrote:
Rhaevnn Xeno wrote:Looks good so far Sess. As long as the history and appearance are the only things left to edit in, feel free to post whenever.
Alright, cool. I'm a little tired at the moment, hence is why I didn't get to the history part (that and I was excited to go) and the appearance... well... I had an image for that, but this site won't let me for 7 days -_-"

I also had a few other links, too, which I'll edit those as well. I might drop this CS into the Filing Cabinet.

In the mean time, would you mind giving me a brief summary? Or a place to start off?

Ah... That. If you want me to, I can just edit it in for you. Just PM me (or post up the image here) and I'll get the image in.

As for the summary... Basically, it's just the intro posts, a minor battle with a shapeshifting demon, and everyone split their own directions, roughly. Missle was taken into the back of the Old Boar's Inn to receive minor medical attention after battling a shape shifting demon with the majority of the group. Chad Master Funk (a rather... amusing character xD) remained at the bar to eat and attempt to find a repairsman for his piece of equipment that had been damaged in the mini-battle - fate throws him into the middle of a bar fight with the good god's wife (good god explained below).

A two souled god (one is the light side, one is the dark side... basically a ying-yang body, two separate beings) has one of his souls stolen by a soul thief - the evil side manages to stay inside the gods' body and flee the battle, while the good side gets absorbed into the soul thief's body. Soul thief panics, the good side takes over the body, attempts to fight The Boar, and the good side overloads the body and sends both souls to the Valley of the Shadow of Death (where all souls end up in The Crossroads).

Besides that, a few minor characters for now have been missing or quit the story (3H hasn't posted for about a week, so his minor story has been put on hold for the time being aaand a zombie/vampire hybrid female quit, so she's being absorbed, so to speak). As for a place to start, you can pretty much go where-ever. The Lows is where the majority of the crowd is, but you know how it goes. You could just appear where-ever (A major settlement in The WildWood, The Lows, The Middles, The Highs) and I can make it work. Also, just in case you didn't remember from last time, you can either have it so Kresnik has been in The Crossroad for days, weeks, months, even years if you don't want to be "fresh off the boat."

So yeah. Whatever floats your boat. xD

325Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 14 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:01 am

Sessamaru

Sessamaru

Ah, alright. Thanks, mate.

Also, I sent you the links/images via Facebook. I couldn't PM them Sad

326Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 14 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:43 pm

King in the North

King in the North

I may wake Jubwik some where and play as him until I have a chance to write up a sheet for Rokc since Jubwik has been approved already and has the benefit of being easily knocked unconscious when ever I want to play as another character.

327Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 14 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:31 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Forgot something in the summary:

As for the summary... Basically, it's just the intro posts, a minor battle with a shapeshifting demon, and everyone split their own directions, roughly. Missle was taken into the back of the Old Boar's Inn to receive minor medical attention after battling a shape shifting demon with the majority of the group. Chad Master Funk (a rather... amusing character xD) remained at the bar to eat and attempt to find a repairsman for his piece of equipment that had been damaged in the mini-battle - fate throws him into the middle of a bar fight with the good god's wife (good god explained below).

A two souled god (one is the light side, one is the dark side... basically a ying-yang body, two separate beings) has one of his souls stolen by a soul thief - the evil side manages to stay inside the gods' body and flee the battle, while the good side gets absorbed into the soul thief's body. Soul thief panics, the good side takes over the body, attempts to fight The Boar, and the good side overloads the body and sends both souls to the Valley of the Shadow of Death (where all souls end up in The Crossroads).

Meanwhile, the evil side encounters Gerald (or rather, Gerald stalks Halcyon, the dark sided soul, and kidnaps him), makes him an offer. They go to the top of The Tower, enter The Tower, and accidentally stumble into a ongoing ritual. Ritualists discover Halcyon and believe they have encountered their god.

328Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 14 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:18 am

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Right then - post is up! Enjoy!

329Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 14 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:44 pm

Nilly

Nilly

I'M ALIVE WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED

EDIT: RHAE STOP MISSPELLING MISSILE'S NAME IT'S GETTING RIDICULOUS AT THIS POINT.

M-I-S-S-I-L-E

EDIT2: ALLCAPS ARE CRUISE CONTROL FOR cool ALSO FUCKING STICKEYKEYS

330Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 14 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:37 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Nilly wrote:I'M ALIVE WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED

EDIT: RHAE STOP MISSPELLING MISSILE'S NAME IT'S GETTING RIDICULOUS AT THIS POINT.

M-I-S-S-I-L-E

EDIT2: ALLCAPS ARE CRUISE CONTROL FOR cool ALSO FUCKING STICKEYKEYS

Omg, no, I didn't! ._.

...I did -.-... I hate when I misspell character names. Sorry Nilly ;_;

But yes - the story so far:

- Chad/James are in the middle of a bar fight.
- Kresnik is about to rip a new one for the Tala Gate Guard.
- Fitz/Jeannot have met the god of death and are talking to him.

331Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 14 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:27 pm

Nilly

Nilly

You've done it since day 1 of the playground ;=; I thought maybe it was just an error with your typing program but now? NOW???

*weep*

332Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 14 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:26 pm

Nilly

Nilly

I really hate my laptop, I can't find the post I was working on.

333Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 14 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:29 pm

King in the North

King in the North

Poor Jubwik, what did he ever do to you Rhae?

334Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 14 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:58 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

King in the North wrote:Poor Jubwik, what did he ever do to you Rhae?

It's been a while since I ewok-tossed. I figured he missed it too. Razz

335Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 14 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:08 pm

King in the North

King in the North

It's more the machine gun firing at him that I'm worried about. He has literally no defense against that, I mean he's already on the floor and falling down is his best dodge.

336Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 14 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:34 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

King in the North wrote:It's more the machine gun firing at him that I'm worried about. He has literally no defense against that, I mean he's already on the floor and falling down is his best dodge.

Oh! XD Don't worry, the manshark hasn't started firing yet. Razz

Nilly wrote:I really hate my laptop, I can't find the post I was working on.

Nooooooo! D:

337Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 14 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:53 pm

Nilly

Nilly

There post finally yay. Shitty post is shit.

Also Missile will refuse the mission of valor because WHY THE FUCK WOULD SHE WANT TO BE A HERO.

She knows none of these people. She is not a hero-type character. She does shit because she wants to.

338Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 14 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:14 pm

Nilly

Nilly

Um

Rhae

Missile's arm is still super jacked up

:<

339Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 14 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:32 pm

Rhaevnn Xeno

Rhaevnn Xeno

Derp. I'll fix.

340Playground of the Omniverse OOC - Page 14 Empty Re: Playground of the Omniverse OOC Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:30 am

Nilly

Nilly

Yaaaay~~~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum